Luminol is a chemical that is used in forensic investigations to find blood or identify where a murder happened.
Luminol is sprayed in locations where a murder or violent crime has possibly happened and when it come in contact with blood, it lights up!
The same thing happens when Talent DNA is applied to a situation where it can make an impact. It lights up! Positive emotions are generated and the person who gives their Talents to that area of need FEELS GREAT!
The most common emotions that are experienced are thankfulness and gratitude. If you want to help your child discover their Talent DNA observe your child in various situations and look for where they express gratitude or say “Thank you”. Those words are seldom heard from teens so you might fall over so beware.
Others positive emotions include:
- I fit (Every child or teen wants to find a place where they fit in)
- I am in control (Teens emotions so often are out of control and one of the best ways to get them stable is to help them discover their Talent DNA and then use it)
- I am useful (When a child can do something to help and they do it well, they thrive)
- I stand out (We all want to be seen. WE all want to be seen to do something that stands out. Talent and character is where we need to encourage our children to stand out)
- I made a difference (Everyone wants to be seen as a person who can make a difference. When your child has a Talent they can make that difference)
List three emotions or emotional results you have observed when you have seen your child use their Talent DNA
You can always identify a Talent by watching the person who lives it generating positive emotion. Happy people are those who know their Talents and live them. Unhappy, anxious, depressed, frustrated people are those who: don’t know; are not in a position to use, or given the opportunity to use their Talent DNA. That is as simple as it gets.
Be sure to be looking for Part 2 of Talent DNA Produces Positive Emotion.