The Life Scene Investigation and Teen Discovery programs for junior high and high school students is currently being used in schools in Washington, Texas and California. The classes have been very successful with students and teachers giving the program rave reviews.
The Life Scene Investigation Curriculum is adaptable to a variety of school calendars. We have a L.S.I. Teacher Certification so that teachers within your school or school district are able to teach the curriculum. The Teachers Certification prepares a teacher or school counselor to teach the LSI Talent DNA Discovery Curriculum in a high school setting.
Specialized programs for:
- Student Success
- Student Leadership
- School-wide Character and Talent Discovery Program
- Teacher, Counselor, Staff and Administrative Leadership
- College and Career
- Out of School Suspension (OSS)
- Anti-Bullying Program
- In School Suspension (ISS)
- Minority Leadership
- Faith Based Curriculum
- After School Programs (PACE)