Coaching Will Change Your Life!
You can say goodbye to worrying about your child’s future…today!
We have been doing parent, teen and young adult coaching for over 25 years. Our founder Mark R. Demos created and help develop programs for parenting organizations, churches, school districts, juvenile courts, drug courts and at-risk teen programs.
- “Designed for Parenting” program to help parents discover their parenting styles and develop their skills.
- “Regeneration Project” for orphans of parents who had died from HIV/AIDS
- CASA – Parental Alienation Syndrome consultant and trainer
- Founded “Teen Discovery” in Seattle for very tough at-risk teens including finding run aways
- Created the curriculum and program, “Life Scene Investigation” which has been used in schools in Seattle, Dallas and Los Angeles
- Created “The Legacy Forum” for Millennials and college age children
- Featured in “The Illusion of Hopelessness” for coaching at-risk youth.
- The First Offender Program in the Richardson juvenile court system – for parents and children
Mark is one of the prominent thought leaders in Talent Identification and Character Development for teens and Millennials.
Real Answers. Hope. Clarity. Control. Optimism. Success.
Parenting is not for cowards or so the saying goes. Finding help with the responsibility and tasks of parenting should be no different from asking for and getting help for your golf game, your child’s soccer or math development or singing.
Coaching is about becoming a better person and in particular a better parent. It is about:
- Communicating better with your ever growing and changing child/ren
- Communicating with both parents and step-parents to communicate and work together
- Positive discipline and specific strategies for your distinctly different children. One size does not fit all.
- Discovering your child’s innate Talents
- Developing character in your children
- Social media and digital communication issues
- Communicating with your child’s teachers and coaches
- Dealing with divorce and custody stresses and issues
- Addiction issues
- Schools transitions
- Teen-Proofing. The title of the book by Dr John Rosemond is a perfect description for helping parents deal with issues of: dating, money, getting a job, driving, drugs, grades and college or vocation
- College planning
- What to do with Millennials who don’t engage with life, get jobs, go to college, play video games all day and night
- The coaching process is not counseling. The focus is on identifying strengths and building on the positives.
- It is not one hour a week in an office. Most sessions are 90-120 minutes.
- It is highly interactive and often done in the home environment.
- It involves assignments and homework.
- Watching videos and reading articles and books.
- Open communication including: texting, emailing and calling to discuss immediate issues.
- Being on call for crisis issues.
- Meeting together with other parents to discuss ideas and strategies
Our coaching staff has two Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC’s) when there are legal requirements and also when counseling is a more appropriate option for your needs.
What are you waiting for? It is time to call and get control and find practical and powerful strategies to build your relationships with your children and be the parent you have always wanted to be!